What is the place?


P.S.
If you see something you like, and use it, let them know that you found it right here in the basement!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why i love my maya wrap....

Ok if you don't have one, know of someone who needs one, or have a baby shower to attend in the near future, this baby sling is for you!! It is the best baby product hands down!!!!!

This sling was given to me by a friend of mine. I had purchased two other slings prior to receiving the Maya Wrap. And both were VERY VERY uncomfortable!! From the moment I put on the Maya Wrap, I knew this was the sling for me! I have worn this sling for hours. It's been to zoos, amusement parks, baseball games, hikes, the list goes on and on.............. I said all that to say this, you can wear this for hours and not once do you ever have back or shoulder pain do to wearing a child in this sling!
I started using this sling when my little one was three months old and now she will be three years old in just a couple of months and we are still using it!
Here is a link to Maya Wrap:

1 comment:

  1. Love Maya wraps! They are the best baby slings out there.

    ReplyDelete